Childish innocence
O how fast thou hath fled
I weep in my penitence
For me, He hath bled.
thank you peanut butter fairy!
today was: cranky, sleepy, wasted, fun, stupid, brainless, hugsful, lovesful, foodful, fatful and i figured out the chords and melody to "only hope" which is my new old favourite song (:
i hate periods. DIE, missP, DIE! but then i wouldn't be able to have babies, so.... ok ok, stay. but not too long. you get annoying.
so yes. papers tomorrow and tomorrow i start my fast.
i'll be fasting from talking for 4 hours a day besides when i'm asleep. and i'll be fasting one meal a day. yay. hunger and silence.
WILL THESE STUPID EXAMS PLEASE END ALREADY?!?!
i know i will so regret this when it's one week before Os.
then, i'd be wishing for more study time.
human stupidity is infinite, indeed.
dear D,
you really take intensity to greater heights.
you also shed new light on the term "white lies".
the battle's mine already. you're hilarious (:
and i've got no time for you la.
pardon me while i go laugh my knees off.
love, Grace.
i shall now pop down to the poolside to study.
VANESS, we need our H2Hs again babe! and we'll definitely get through this period of nonsense and then go insane together. you above everyone else (: yes yes even him. you're top priority aunty, top. besides God la. and famfam. hee. SMOOCCCCHHHHH!!
P.S. i know you love me too
SEAN, you are still loved you skinnydingdong with a hole in your white polo tee (: i might not study with you people tomorrow cos i've got tuition and i'm not sure what time i'll be there. so....... i'll see how la. hopefully i can though. then my 4 hours of silence will be put to the test.
DADDY GOD <3,Sing to me the song of the stars.Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again.When it feels like my dreams are so farSing to me of the plans that you have for me over again.So I lay my head back down.And I lift my hands and prayTo be only yours, I pray, to be only yoursI know now, you're my only hope.I give you my destiny.I'm giving you all of me.I want your symphony, singing in all that I amAt the top of my lungs, I'm giving it back.and i love You, more than life.