Who is the (wo)man I see
Where I'm supposed to be?
I lost my heart, I buried it too deep
Under the iron sea.
Oh, crystal ball, crystal ball,
Save us all, tell me life is beautiful,
Mirror, mirror on the wall.
Lines ever more unclear,
I'm not sure I'm even here,
The more I look the more I think that I'm
Starting to disappear.
I don't know where I am,
And I don't really care,
I look myself in the eye,
There's no one there.
I fall upon the earth,
I call upon the air,
But all I get is the same old vacant stare.
hello loves :) i'm slightly slightly tanner.
so today was okay.. fun, in its own way. it rained at 2 so we left really early. i won't go into details.. i'm too tired.. i love you bunch so muchaloo la! :) my new found friends: alena and rach.. hilarious bimbos and shopping gurus.
i'm off.. early sleep today.. TP openhouse with edmund tomorrow. i have to wake that boy up at 10. HAH! rrriiiiggggghhht. isaac, lunch tomorrow? :)
updates:
-converse high cuts -$130 (want but can't)
-diamante sandals-$120 (want but can't)
-bizarre sandals from river island, for just TEN dollars! (just bought. original price? $69. ho!)
-pray for good job at fly e
-have put on weight and am 50 again
-TP openhouse, saturday. again. for cmm, this time
BFF, i missed you today! and i need you LAH. oh poo:( sentosa next tuesday ok? we've got a gang of sun lovers, happily doing their salutes to the sun. hahah. aiks ben char peachy edmund alena rach and a few others (like shenna ho ying lou. where were you love?!).. we'll have a hell of a time! start praying against the rain ya? :) i love you!
you couldn't even smile a goodbye,
and all i got was a flicker of your eyes.
stars in the skies, stars in the skies
superstition slowly goes on the rise.