<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2190321836803668943?origin\x3dhttp://ketastrophy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
R E N T A L.
Grace Ke

i've been places, and i've done things. some i'm proud of, some i wish could be undone. but all things work together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His will (Romans 8:28) and i know He's takin' me places.

Tagboard.




been there, done that

qershor 2007
korrik 2007
gusht 2007
shtator 2007
tetor 2007
nëntor 2007
dhjetor 2007
janar 2008
shkurt 2008
mars 2008
prill 2008
maj 2008
qershor 2008
korrik 2008
gusht 2008
shtator 2008
tetor 2008
nëntor 2008
dhjetor 2008
janar 2009
shkurt 2009
mars 2009
prill 2009
maj 2009
qershor 2009
korrik 2009
gusht 2009
shtator 2009

Credits.

Designer:SB-Desire
Basecodes: Missyan.
Host:Photobucket/Tinypic

e premte, 8 shkurt 2008




(the video's not very cool, but the song's the main point so LISTEN! ((: looooove this old old song. Collin Raye--love, me)


I read a note my grandma wrote back in nineteen twenty-three.
Grandpa kept it in his coat, and he showed it once to me.
He said, "Boy, you might not understand, but a long, long time ago,
Grandma's daddy didn't like me none, but I loved your Grandma so."

We had this crazy plan to meet and run away together.
Get married in the first town we came to, and live forever.
But nailed to the tree where we were supposed to meet, instead
Of her, I found this letter, and this is what it said:

If you get there before I do, don't give up on me.
I'll meet you when my chores are through;
I don't know how long I'll be.
But I'm not gonna let you down, darling wait and see.
And between now and then, till I see you again,
I'll be loving you. Love, me.

I read those words just hours before my Grandma passed away,
In the doorway of a church where me and Grandpa stopped to pray.
I know I'd never seen him cry in all my fifteen years;
But as he said these words to her, his eyes filled up with tears.

If you get there before I do, don't give up on me.
I'll meet you when my chores are through;
I don't know how long I'll be.
But I'm not gonna let you down, darling wait and see.
And between now and then, till I see you again,
I'll be loving you. Love, me.
Between now and then, till I see you again,
I'll be loving you. Love, me.




someday when i get married, i'm gonna love my old man till i'm wrinkled. and i'm gonna hold his hand even when we're 50ish, and we'll sit on waterbreakers at pasir ris park and pray together when we're 60ish, and we'll go shopping at Ikea and eat Swedish meatballs when we're 70ish. we will couple wear when we're 80ish, we will be IN love.

cynics have told me that love doesn't last, and that love fades over time, and obligation, responsibility etc. sets in to be the foundation of marriage. call me a dreamer, but i believe, truly and totally believe, that love CAN and love WILL last forever. my Saviour proved that when He died for me. He loved me then, and now, He still does. if He can do it, so can i/we.


oh yes, ISAAC THANK EUUUUUU!!!! (: thank you thank you. so so much. love you, siao-ster!!


and millions of thanks to Nelson and Maddy &families for letting us all come ever :)

so anyway, tomorrow's sophie's house, then joanna's then P. Mark, then off to 114 for maternal family gathering (!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which spells F-U-N and W-I-N-E)

monday- interview/lunch with mandy(!!!!!)/do hair do hair!!! i am gonna get my red extensions. WEEEEETTT!!(SEAN SEAN SEAN!!!!you and me buddy!)
tuesday- shopping with seanie&etc. (who's going huh? am i intruding?!?!)
wednesday- tan/piano/cell(?)
thursday- Vday in church <3
friday- music (?)
saturday-music/leaders'/emceeing/service/YA
sunday-service/dance

wwooowweee!! exciting shitake mushrooms!!


THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVING: sean, shaun and mr.x :)


Grace ♥ 11:21 m.d.