"OUT OUT BRIEF CANDLE, LIFE IS BUT A PASSING SHADOW, A POOR PLAYER WHO STRUTS AND FRETS HIS HOUR UPON THE STAGE, AND THEN IS HEARD OF NO MORE."
HAHAHAHAH I TELL YOU SOMETHING OKAY?!? I MISS SHAKESPEARE!!! i still read him la. but not STUDY him, if you know what i mean. i know it's horrendously bizarre and why the hell would anyone want to study again, but I DO! i miss studying, i miss having a reason to sit alone with a book. now, if i sit alone in, say, starbucks with a book, i will just look like a freak who is absolutely devoid of a social life. BUT IT'S NOT TRUE. I HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE. SO I CAN'T LOOK LIKE I'M A FREAK WITHOUT A SOCIAL LIFE.
I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M TYPING IN CAPS BUT IT'S LIKE 9.30AM AND I HAVE ALREADY FINISHED BATHING AND I AM SO TIRED NOW BUT I CAN'T SLEEP AND YEAH I'VE BEEN UP SINCE 8AM. HAHAH 8AM VERY EARLY HOR?!?!
tsk.
EH, EH! it's February already. HAHAHHAHAAHAH!!!! so fast huh?
and another thing, another thing...... KIDS' CENTRAL TURNS EIGHT THIS YEAR!!!!! O.o (i find that face very amusing. very amusing right? no?! O.o hahhahahaha see! amusing.) i still remember when KC first came out and wowee, now they're EIGHT! which means i was 9 when they first started out. hahah i'm 17 this year! ho ho, gracie's growing up. (alliteration, alliteration.)
today's the party thing for YA and we have this colour theme of red, black and gold. i'm going to go in my newly bought boyfriend shirt, so that i can trick the world into thinking i have a boyfriend when i am happily single. how brilliantly smart am i? and then the boyfriend shirt is white based with sort-of red stripes. and i'm wearing a black belt. SO... that covers the red and black part. i don't normally wear gold so never mind la huh? HAHAHHA yay yay i have settled me outfit.
i had a good good coffee talk with shaun. i think it's stupid how he calls himself "ster". cos then it's not his name at all. shaun, shaunster, ster. WHAT ON EARTH!?! that's like if i call myself "cie". grace, gracie, cie. HAHAHA it has no link i tell you.
okay okay i've been horribly random and retarded and typing in caps more often than i do. i'm going to go brush my teeth three zillion times and then i'll go comb my hair five billion times then i'll wear my clothes and leave the house by 9.50AM which, good golly me, is in twelve minutes. okay so maybe i can't brush my teeth three zillion times after all.