"BUT I KNOW THAT THIS MUCH IS TRUE"
thank you, so very much. i needed someone there, someone like you, to just listen to me cry and tell me everything will be okay. i just needed someone who didn't ask from me anything, someone who didn't tell me what to do, someone who was just.......there. you're everything to me. everything.
love, grace.Will you tell me when your lines are fading?
Cos I can’t see
I can’t see no more
Will you tell me when the song stops playing?
Cos I can’t hear
I can’t hear no more
But I will run until my feet no longer run no more
And I will kiss until my lips no longer feel no more
And I will laugh until my heart it aches
And I will love until my heart it breaks
And I will love until there’s nothing more to live for
Will you tell me when the fighting’s over?
Cos I can’t take
I can’t take no more
Will you tell me the day is done?
Cos I can’t run
I can’t run no more
She said “I don’t know what you did it for”
She said “I don’t know what you did it for at all”
He said “I don’t know what you did it for”
He said “I don’t know what you did it for at all”
i've had so much, it's near enough.
today, worst day this week. no one has made me cry this hard since the start of the year. bloody. bloody bloody bloody. i'm losing bits of myself. and someday i might completely disappear and you wouldn't even know i was missing. all you'd see is a phantom, a ghost of who i am. but you'd still think i was around, you'd still think i'm family. stop kidding yourself. we can lie, but we'll know. its not funny anymore. not at all.
Grace ♥ 12:20 p.d.