"THE FAN IS BLOWING IN MY FACE AND
MY EYES BURN LIKE A PHANTOM'S"
[edit]
i decided to do a re-entry cos the previous one was boring as hell.
terrible. it is an ugly mark to my blogging career.
[/edit]
Josh and Z.. tsk tsk. in school too!

and this is why i love my friends :D


so anyway here's today in a nutshell (why is it nutshell, anyways?)
-woke up too late for church :(
-headed to work
-bumped into Mr D and i only waved :(
-Ishak sent me zoom zoom away to concourse
-back to work at 4
-idiotic, egocentric, deserve-to-be-slapped barista from one fullerton :/
-super fun shift :D
-home home home!!
i am so touched that so many people are coming down for my last shift next sunday :) if anything, that totally makes my
day week MONTH :) just knowing that in slightly less than 4 months, i have made such an impact in their lives :D
OKAY EGO I KNOW
but it does help to know i matter :)
BOSS I LOVE YOU TOO :D
i'm going shopping with SM tomorrow! which gets me excited cos i am itching to spend money and buy new stuff. hahaha and i've never been out with her before.
mummy's got a surgery tomorrow. please pray! it's a minor one, but enough to make me worry. or actually, i'm a generally paranoid person, so yeah there you go.
OH i got burned by chocolate today. HAHAHAHAH too lazy to explain here, so ask me if you wanna know.
shopping list:
-more dresses (duh)
-denim shorts
-Veronica Decides to Die
-Panic At The Disco's new album (?)
-havis. haha again. or maybe not. i dunno.
-new brains
okay yay i'm off to sleep. 4 hours and i have to wake up again.
i have no idea why i keep doing this to myself then complain about my eyebags. hahaha i am so lousy.
oh anyway,
i am EXCITED AS HELL COS I HAVE BREAKFAST WITH MY BFF ON TUESDAY MORNING!!! :DDDDDDDDD BABY, MACD'S OK? I CAN BUY ON THE WAY TO MEET YOU THEN WE CAN HAVE INDOOR PICNIC AT CHURCH THEN YOU CAN WALK IN AND GO TO WORK AND I CAN GO TO SCHOOL AND STUDY. OMG I'M SO EXCITED!! I LOVE YOU MANY MANY DEEP DEEP I WANNA DIG A HOLE FOR YOU!
my burn scars are ugly :(
benign, but still.
ugly.
i will say its a birthmark
so its less humiliating
can you imagine??
"grace what's that?!"
"oh, i got burned by chocolate."
aiyo
i think birthmark sounds better
okay goodnight i'd better go sleep
later someone scold me again
:)
please do.