"SITTING ON A CORNFLAKE,
WAITING FOR THE VAN TO COME"
Help, I need somebody,
Help, not just anybody,
Help, you know I need someone, help.
When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way.
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.
Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me?
And now my life has changed in oh so many ways,
My independence seems to vanish in the haze.
But every now and then I feel so insecure,
I know that I just need you like I've never done before.
Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me.
When I was younger, so much younger than today,
I never needed anybody's help in any way.
But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured,
Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.
Help me if you can, I'm feeling down
And I do appreciate you being round.
Help me, get my feet back on the ground,
Won't you please, please help me, help me, help me, oh.
today was an insane ice blend of good and bad.
good:
-God
-i managed to get my skeleton up for medsoc (though i should have done this months ago)
-happy happy phone calls :)
-good book to read
-I BOUGHT 2 TOPS FOR $5 EACH!! how can that be bad eh?
-i snagged LOVE--The Beatles, PRETTY ODD--Panic At The Disco, and ECHOES, SILENCE, PATIENCE & GRACE--Foo Fighters (finally.) for only $51!!!!! O.o hee i love GSS and i am officially in love with Paul McCartney. NYYYAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
-i lost 1kg!! hooray for the other benefits of fasting. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOD YOU'RE AWESOME!
-i managed to run 3km today while watching youtube on the treadmill
-i've actually been awake for more than 12 hours... EH BIG ACHIEVEMENT OKAY!
-i have done 100 crunches and 20 sissy presses hahahah okay okay at least it helps
-met mama today :)
-mama gave me $150! O.o (plus there's GSS. hahahahah awesomeeeeeee)
-i have finally found the purpose of the other two redundant clockwork structures on my gorgeous-i-want-to-marry-it watch :D
-i found Orange Tangerine
bad:
-mother bad mood
-mother damn bad mood
-mother friggin bad mood
-i didn't get to go to sentosa after all
-i didn't get to study with josh&co.
-weird tummy
-fugly mani/pedicure which needs to be redone, seriously
-caterpillars which need to be trimmed ASAP but i have no time
-tomorrow is a bleedingly long day
-my face still looks like the Pimple Factory
-my phone bill is going to be killer seeing that i have 13 people to message at one shot, and they enjoy changing their stories over and over so i have to message these 13 people at least 4 times
-i have sore shoulders from carrying my bleedingly heavy bag while getting looking for a study place at the airport
-i took 45mins to find a place with coffee, cushioned seats, and a wall-plug. IRONY IRONY IT HAS TO BE AT COFFEE BEAN
-it is still 5 days till sunday (or is it 4? i dunno how to count)
-i dunno how to count
-i have a headache the size of Moby Dick but i can't eat panadol on an empty stomach
-i want to sleep
hahahahahha okay ya done complaining and being happy simultaneously.
happy happy dimsum, sitting in a pot.
i think i have this weird ability to forget things pretty fast.
or at least this weird ability to be happy and sad at the same time.
like, i can fail three papers and you tell me a good joke and i'll half laugh half cry.
is that a good thing or bad thing? i can't quite figure it out.
STRAWBERRY FIELDS FOREVER!!!!!!